During this quarantine, I have been listening to lots of music! Listening to upbeat music puts me in a better mood throughout the day. Here are 5 of my favorite songs that I recommend for your playlist!
- The Greatest Showman Soundtrack: My favorite song from this album is “From Now On.” It’s upbeat and has positive, feel-good lyrics.
- The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson: This song has a great beat that makes you want to dance!
- Owner of a Lonely Heart – Yes: The guitar solo in this song is improvisational and impressive!
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas: I like this song because the beat and groovy bass line puts you in an exciting mood.
- Shout – The Isley Brothers: This song is really fast, making it a great song for exercising!
I hope you will take the time to consider listening to these upbeat songs as you tackle your day! What 5 songs do you recommend I add to my list? Drop your favorite quarantine songs in the comments below!